If you’re working a project of realestate or travel tour, where you need to have a lot of search filter like state, district…with 4 bed, big yard,..etc.
Advanced WordPress Search Form Builder is created for that complex task. Of course you can use it for simple search, or you can make it to use for alternative WordPress search, and WooCommerce advanced product search too!
What plugin can search:
- Taxonomy: Category, Tag
- Post type: default post types and custom post types (compatible with CPT UI & Toolset too)
- Post fields: Title, content, author, sticky, excerpt
- Post meta: custom field and everything in wp_postmeta table
Why you will use this plugin:
- 30k+ search record in 0.7s
- High speed and performance search by innovative technique & algorithm
- Beautiful search form elements
- No CSS, everything will be SCSS
- Pre-made result template and lots of choice for multiple purpose: news, realestate, services, blog posts, travel…
- Custom template via editor and excute PHP without go to FTP or code editor.
- Smart caching technique.
- Do not expand your database with junk transient keys
- Easy to config and build the WordPress search form without coding
- Customize the search form, bit by bit, from background to border, hover to active state…
- Support inline CSS and opacity (RBGA)
- Build search condition by AND / OR query
- Can run on low specs hosting but still keep high performance
- And much more about this awesome WordPress search form is waiting for you!
- Compatile with WooCommerce and any WooCommerce theme
- AJAX search & filter
- WooCommerce product filter with color, size,…etc
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/advanced-search-form-builderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can I config the styling of the search form
Yes you can, from border, background to higher customize
- Can I search custom post type created by CPT UI or Toolset?
Yes you can, just select the source to search in the form setting, that’s it!
- Can I build the WordPress Realestate search form with this plugin?
Absolutely, I’m using this plugin for my themes and this is the main reason to have the plugin built!
- Can I search by the custom fields that created by my theme?
Oh yes, yes yes yes!!! You can put your meta_key in the config form and voila!! Either the meta_key is created mannually or by CPT UI, Toolset, MetaBox, CMB2…etc.
- Initial release
View full post on WordPress Plugins