Boodo – Food and Magazine Shop WordPress Theme. Whether you’re a blogger or a company trying to share recipes or personal blog posts, you’ll need to get started with one of the best Food / Magazine WordPress Themes, I present to you Boodo.
Monetization options such as a good selection of advert locations are important too that’s why we’ve made use of the best location adding Highest-Earning Ad Sizes, after all, you do want to get paid for your efforts! Completely responsive to look perfectly in all mobile devices, easily usable with any device as well as PCs. Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
11 Custom Widgets
- Responsive WordPress Theme Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
- Translation Ready You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .POT file for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File This WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get Food content and MAg content!
- WordPress Live Search “live search” functionality to your WordPress site. As visitors type words into your WordPress site’s search box, the Food theme continually queries WordPress, looking for search results that match what the user has typed so far.
- WP Recipe Maker to easily add recipes to any post or page. Foodwoo theme automatically take care of adding JSON-LD metadata for SEO purposes. With recipe ratings in the user comments and clean print recipe version for your visitors. Also, you can add photos to any step of the recipe.
View full post on ThemeForest new WordPress items